Terms & Conditions
Internet Terms & Conditions of Business
By submitting an order, you are accepting these terms and conditions.
- Any contract for purchases made through this website will be with The Crap Brand which is a UK based parnership.
- We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Once payment has been received we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in the order. This shipment email will include your name, the order number and the total price. Our acceptance of the order brings into existence a legally binding contract between you and us on these terms. Any terms sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- We are entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered before the contract is made (see b above) we will contact you as soon as possible by email.
2. Withdrawal by You from the Contract
If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, there are certain circumstances in which you may withdraw from the contract and these are set out here. This right to withdraw does not apply to business buyers.
- You may withdraw your order for goods at any time up to the end of seven days after you have received the goods. You do not need to give us any reason for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- The only circumstances in which you cannot withdraw your order are where you have taken the goods you have ordered (or the ones in relation to which you want to withdraw) out of the sealed package in which they were delivered or you have exceeded the period at 2a above.
- To withdraw your order you must notify us in writing at the address set out on this website.
- If you have received the goods before you withdraw your order then, unless you have lost your right to withdraw because you have taken the goods out of their sealed package, you must send them back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you withdraw your order but we have already processed the goods for delivery and you have received them, you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at the contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- Once you have notified us that you are withdrawing your order, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
- You must pay any postage incurred in returning goods to us.
3. Availability of Goods You Order
Only items in stock will be available to purchase through this site. If for whatever reason we do not have sufficient qualtity to satisfy your order we will contact you and offer a full or partial refund based on our writted (email) agreement.
4. Delivery of Goods to You
- We will post, or arrange a courier on your behalf for the goods ordered by you to the person and address you have us at the time you make your order. The consignee (i.e. the person to whom the consignment is sent) will be the declarant and importer into the country for which the consignment is destined. For non-UK destinations, the consignee will be responsible for both customs clearance and payment of customs duties and local taxes where required. Each item ordered will be treated as a separate sale and will be shipped and paid for separately.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of despatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the website are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are despatched to you from our premises.
- No goods will be sent to you until we have received payment for the relevant delivery.
- You agree to make yourself available to accept delivery of any goods (where required) and will incur any extra costs due to your unavailability. If delivery is by courier, 2 further attempts at delivery are made by the courier, should the initial attempt fail. After these 3 delivery attempts you will be responsible for any further delivery costs incurred.
5. Customs Charges
If you are ordering goods for delivery outside of the UK, please note that your consignment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be borne by you. It is accepted by you that we have no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. We recommend that you check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes / duties that may be applicable to your on-line order. You will be the importer of record and responsible for any import VAT and duty that may be borne. In addition, any charges for import clearance will be borne by you, the customer.
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were despatched to you, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the goods were despatched to you.
- If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at its option:- to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any good that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment.
- We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph 3 above.
- Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded or in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
7. Force Majeure
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
9. Governing Law
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
10. Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions, together with the current prices listed on our site, delivery details and contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of goods to you by us. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing agreed by both of us. In particular, nothing said by any representative of us should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature and quality of any goods offered for sale by us. We shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
In these terms and conditions:-